live-helper

hello
I have been trying to get Debian live going for my network boot environment (followed the manual pages at http://live.debian.net/manual/html/ch03s04.html <http://live.debian.net/manual/html/ch03s04.html>) and trying to boot guest machine on Virtual Box. Guest machine gives "BOOT FAILED" and with "No supported file system imaged found at /live " message when live-initramfs tries to start shell. I have changed BOOT=nfs in /conf.initramfs.conf which was BOOT=local when initrd.img-2.6.26-2-486 created with lh_build. I google it but could not figure out what went wrong with the configuration. Thanks for your consideration.

Tushar