Re: kernel updates - was: adding a kernel from backports

I attempted to upgrade my live system (persistent), including a kernel upgrade.  I
got basically the same message as what's shown below.  Note that I'm not attempting
to use a kernel from backports.org this time, but a standard Debian kernel.

What's the proper way to handle this?

-Rob