Re: live-helper 1.0.6?

please do not cc my, i'm, surprisingly, subscribed to that list :)

Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> Alright, so I may expect everything that is now in GIT to be released as
> 1.0.6 in mid November?

we have not removed features from git once they were added, this time
will not be different. there will be a couple of more bugfixes until
1.0.6 final though.

> How about 2.0, what's the plan for this and when
> is it going to be released?

we'll see/think/post/work on/about that when 5.0.3 is release is done
(with live-helper 1.0.6, and live-initramfs 1.157.4-1).