RE: Live ISO from existing install

Hi,

I installed a fresh lenny installation this afternoon, and just for the fun of it, I tried lh_config --clone, but according to lh_config, it is not a valie parameter.

I pulled live-helper from testing, I think. I have my sources.list file setup to pull from both lenny and sid, so it should have pulled the latest version of live-helper.