Re: How do I fix this error

Thanks kev

Before I purged the install I had run those commands.  I did not record the
error i got at that time sorry to say.

The error I listed in my first post is after a clean install after I purged
the original install.  I even deleted the directory that the orignal install
used.

Any other ideas?

--
if it ain't broke tweak it