what bootcodes for debian-live with grub4dos?

I want to boot from a FAT32 USB flash drive with a BIOS that does not support USB booting, by putting vmlinuz and initrd on my NTSF hard drive and invoking grldr to boot with grub4dos. By analogy with the configuration for Puppy Linux (http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=13861#13861), I'm guessing that the grub4dos menu.lst should look something like the following, but I have two specific questions:

1) what are the correct bootcodes for the "kernel" line when debian-live-502-i386-rescue.squashfs is in the root directory of the USB flash drive? 2) what is the difference between vmlinuz1 and vmlinuz2 in debian-live subdirectory i386/web/ ?
________________
# grub4dos menu.lst
# set the first option to be the default
default 0
# set the number of seconds delay before invoking the default
timeout 10
title debian-live 502 with vmlinuz1
# changed (hd0,0) to (hd0,1)since Windows c:/ is on 2nd partition
rootnoverify (hd0,1)
#what boot params are needed on kernel line for debian?
kernel (hd0,1)/boot/vmlinuz1 root=/dev/ram0  # with what bootcodes?
initrd (hd0,1)/boot/initrd1.img
boot