Re: java runtime -No applets displayed

Hello
Thanks for the quick reply.

When we connect to a HP Proliant iLO and select "Remote Console" tag
and then "Remote Console Information", HP state the following "The
"Remote Console" selection requires java Virtual Machine (jvm) version
1.4.2 for proper operation". So that is what we have always used.

However, I am going to try sun-java5 or sun-java6. Could you point me
to the hook examples, do you meam here:
http://live.debian.net/manual/
Sorry to ask but would you be prepared to list example/code for the
sun-java installation as discribed?
Although I have a couple of hook files working fine I a have not been
successful with this one.

I would normally try this first from a booted debian-live OS. Hence,
apt-get update & apt-cache search sun-java but I do not get the
packages listed. It would be ideal if I could test the sun-java
temporarily in this manner and see if it works on mt iLO's. If so then
I would run a new build.

Regards,

Steve