binary.img is not bootable from CD-ROM

Hello,

I use Debian Lenny (stable and Live Helper 1.0.3-2) and made a "dist-upgrade" today (06. September 2009). If I build with "lh_build" a new binary.img and burn it to a CD-ROM, I can't boot from the CD-ROM. Some days ago it worked fine, everything was OK. I didn't changed anything of the Live-Helper configuration. I really did the same as some days ago: lh_clean, lh_config, lh_build.

If I try to mount the CD-ROM I get the error "Wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda". The command "dmesg | tail" tells me:
UDF-fs: No VRS found
ISOFS: Unable to identify CD-ROM format

Perhaps this is a bug in Lenny or in Live-helper. I'm not familiar enough with Debian to localize the error. Please can you have a look? Thanks.

Best wishes
Oliver

--
os.news@gmx.de <os.news@gmx.de>