How to overcome bug in grub

Hi!
I am trying to automate the custom install procedure described on the wiki (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/Custom_Install), but it fails when my script is running grub-install with the root directory set to /mnt (which is the directory where I have copied the live OS from the ISO file).

According to a report I found after googling, this has to do with a bug in grub:
#513216: /usr/sbin/grub-install: line 374: [: =: unary operator expected

To overcome this bug, I am trying to get live-helper to use a more recent version of the grub package:
lh_config --packages "<some other packages> grub=0.97-56".
This, however, makes lh_build complaining about not finding this version of the grub package.
I can see the package, though, if I browse to ftp://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/grub/.

What am I doing wrong?

Is there some other way to overcome the bug in grub?

Regards,
Fredrik

Sök efter kärleken!
Hitta din tvillingsjäl på Yahoo! Dejting: http://ad..doubleclick.net/clk;185753627;24584539;x?http://se.meetic.yahoo.net/index.php?mtcmk=148783