Custom kernel and AUFS support.

Hi to all,

I´m trying to install a 2.6.29 kernel in a Debian live doing these steps:

* I build a live image with live-helper(lenny), and put it to an usb device.
* Unsquashfs the filesystem.squashfs file, I chroot the filesystem, and install the 2.6.29 kernel package from lenny backport repositories.
* Using the kernel configuration file generated I compile a new kernel 2.6.29 from sources with Rtai(real time) support. The new kernel has Squashfs and Initramfs support and it has installed the aufs-modules-2.6 package.
* Then i put the filesystem.squashfs, vmlinuz and initramfs files in the directory of the device /live.

The fact is that when I run the debian live, the boot process is interrupted,
with this content in live.log:

Begin: Mounting "/live/image/live/filesystem.squashfs" on "/filesystem.squashfs" via "/dev/loop" ... done.
mount: mounting aufs on /root failed: no such device.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Miguel.