LXDE and qemu

Hi there!

I've tried the lxde live system version using qemu (as described in documentation)

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current-live/i386/iso-cd/debian-live-501-i386-lxde-desktop.iso
(file date 14-Jun-2009 11:59)

qemu -cdrom debian-live-501-i386-lxde-desktop.iso

When I open a window (e.g. the terminal) the window pops up, without borders, vanishs, pops up, some pixles deeper and so on...
Could anyone help me, to configure the window manager?

I am quite new to qemu, so I was not able to do more debuging, eg mounting the filesystem and have a look to log messages.

Achim