rapid-live 2.0.0 asterisk and asterisk-gui

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 08:10:05PM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
Hi

I've just uploaded version 2.0.0 of our (Xorcom)'s live CD.

(Mostly repeating my previous post, with a few changes)

It is a live CD based on Debian Live with latest version of DAHDI
(replacement of Zaptel) and a pretty recent version of Asterisk. It is
intended mostly for our customers to test our hardware with.

ISO images are avialble from http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/
Current one is:

  http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/live-2.0.0-beta.iso
  http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/live-2.0.0-beta.img

Configuration:

  http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/live-2.0.0_config/

Extra stuff included there:

* Boots unattended: --syslinux-timeout 20
* Asterisk 1.6.1.0, dahdi-{linux,tools} - backport from Unstable.
* dahdi-firmware and dahdi-modules, which will hopefully get there soon
* asterisk-gui (ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/496258) as its PBX
* Apache as a web server
  - dwww with minor tweaks to be exposed outside, as I needed some
    specific package documents from there.
  - And a number of documents from the CD itself also served from apache
* openssh enabled
* An extra 'password' command-line option to set password for the live
  user and some other things.
* ajaxterm (well, it works. Perhaps one day I should spend some time on
  packaging anyterm)
* Password can also be set from a file on the (USB) media.
* rapid-tunneling (http://rapid-tunneling.sourceforge.net/) -
  another thing I need to move into Debian...
* Can connect to a rapid-tunneling server at boot if a tarball was put
  on the media.
* A text-based console menu (using pdmenu) on consoles 1, 5 and 6.

Another handy parameter: '--bootappend-live quiet' . Makes the boot
screen much more user friendly and makes errors more aparent. I still
get a few.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com