Re: generating live images from sid/squeeze failing

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 02:03:27PM -0700, Don Raikes wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I used pasebinit to post the log to:
>
> http://pastebin.com/f2a3f8923

  build-essential: Depends: libc6-dev but it is not going to be installed or
                            libc-dev
                   Depends: g++ (>= 4:4.3.1) but it is not going to be installed

/usr/share/live-helper/lists/rescue

Something is broken with build-essential package. I didn't go deeper on this
but it may be related to

In that case I would prefer removing build-essential from rescue list and build
again (/usr/share/live-helper/lists/rescue)

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org