Adding Windows files to the ISO

I'm really tired at the moment so please excuse the awkward phrasing of the question.

I've managed to fix my previous issues and my live disk is nearly complete.  What I need now is to add some windows executable onto the disk which will be available when the disk is put into a running windows machine.  I know what I need to do; just tell a component of the build process to add folder "blah" to the ISO, just not how.

Example scenario:
  1. Put my live disk into a machine.
  2. It detects the auto run file
  3. it pops up with some splash screen and menu options.
  4. user runs some stuff, then reboots the machine
  5. machine then boots off the live disk

Ideas?