Subject: Upcoming Lenny Point Release
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:25:00 +0200
From: Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>
To: debian-release@lists.debian.org
CC: team@security.debian.org, press@debian.org

Hi there,

we intend to do a Lenny Point Release on Saturday, June 20th.  We will
clear stable NEW in the coming days and then declare the point release
frozen.  Please hurry up if you still need something to go into Lenny
at that point.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager