Lenny 5.0.1 Release Updates

Some notes about the outstanding lenny point release (5.0.1)...

live-initramfs
--------------

Building point release updates was recently delayed again because I
didn't want to introduce the media eject regression. Now that
live-initramfs 1.157.2-1 has migrated to testing, i've re-uploaded the
same as 1.156.1+1.157.2-1 to stable.

Looking forward to have it accepted soon, and then building new images,
including netboot, which will be 5.0.1.

live-helper
-----------

Images for 5.0.1 will be built with live-helper as present in git (with
a few more cosmetical fixes). That version will be uploaded to sid as
version 1.0.5-1, and later also to stable (as 1.0.3+1.0.5-1).

Note that this is the last version of live-helper 1.x, see more about
that in a later mail about future directions for squeeze.

live-installer
--------------

Unfortunatly, we did not have enough time to test live-installer in time
for 5.0.1, that means, also the new point release will not have any sort
of installer on the media.

Once live-installer is verified to work correctly, which will hopefully
happen soon (see more about that in a later mail about future directions
for squeeze), and depending on when 5.0.2 is due, I still plan to have
live-installer included on the official images (all flavours, probably
not the cd ones).

Regards,
Daniel