Installation web browser opera and xbindkeys-config

Hello Sir,

       I'm sorry for my misconducted behaviour sending email personally.

       I have a few questions for you.

I'm a new user with debian live and right now i'm using usb-live debian. I want to install opera and xbindkeys-config on it but having some difficulties. I'm thinking of installing these software on a running debian hard disk and make the image using live helper.

Also, it occurs to me that we could add programs or applications by modifying or creating certain files in the /config or /chroot.

       Do you have any suggestions regarding these choices?

I would also want to know if we could update our usb-live.Thank you for your time and support.

Regards,

Hazim :-)