Re: edits to chroot/etc/inittab lost after lh_binary...

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 07:02:24AM -0700, Andrew Foss wrote:
> Hello live folks,
>
> I'm sed'ing the chroot/etc/inittab to enable the serial console, but
> those edits are lost after lh_binary is run. Where is the right place to
> do this?

lh_binary? It doesn't touch the chroot. It does, however change the boot
parameters and such. Maybe your problem is there?

I edit /etc/inittab on a chroot local hook and it just works.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com