Re: Fail when boot Debian Squeeze Live

> Thanks for you fast reply.
>
> I boot the image with the options that it can see in the snapshot, and
> enclose another snapshots with the error and the dmesg.

I think this is a general squeeze issue.

Among other things, the output says that you are using squashfs 3.3-CVS. Do a
#  file binary/live/filesystem.squashfs
in your build directory. I think it will show that the image is '
Squashfs filesystem, little endian, version 4.0'.
I had this problem before and chalked it off to issues in the
transition to the next kernel: Your mksquashfs already makes images
that work with kernel 2.6.29 and the current kernel can't deal with
them.
If that is so, your problem should go away once 2.6.29 moves into squeeze.

For me, the solution was to move to sid, which I find to be more fun, anyway.
Alternatively, you could try to user kernel 2.6.29 with squeeze or
find a way to cause mksquashfs to create old style images. I tried the
latter, but couldn't figure out a way.

Good  luck,
 ~Juergen