How do I enable X autologin without using a display manager?

Hi!
I can see on the DebianLive FAQ that there is a way to disable autologin by setting a BOOT_APPEND parameter.

I am in the middle of contructing a Live OS on a usb stick using the live-helper. I am using the packages list standard-x11. When I boot the system it shows the live user command prompt. How can I configure my DebianLive build environment so that it builds a system that will start the X server and a full screen (kiosk) application on top of it directly after boot, with no display manager nor window manager. I am sure that there are plenty of ways to to this, but is there perhaps one certain solution that is preferred when building the Live OS with live-helper?

Regards,
Fredrik

Hitta skönaste vinterresan här! MSN Resor