Re: --debian-installer ?

ybanafa@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All

Hi,

> I need Text Installer _without_ GUI Installer with option
> --debian-installer cdrom ..how can I achieve that ?

currently, live-helper automatically adds the gtk files if they are
available for the target architecture you are building for and there's
no way to configure this. frankly, i don't see any value of doing this
anyway (except for space reasons, but then you have other problems and
are most likely not using cdrom flavour anyway).

however, if you want to remove the files yourself, you can do it with a
binary hook to rm the files. note that you probably want to ship custom
syslinux templates then as well, otherwise you have mentions of the gtk
installer all over the place without actually shipping it.

Regards,
Daniel