Problem of space when generate image

Hi,

I have a problem when I generate a hdd-usb image. The generate image is not enough big.

It fail at the cp line 210 of lh_binary_usb-hdd.

When the image is generate lh_binary_usb-hdd do a "du" on binary folder but there is symbolic links in this folder (in the doc folder) so the size is wrong. So sometimes it's fail when he copy the binary folder on the image.

The solution I think is to add option -L in the "du" at the line 105 of lh_binary_usb-hdd.

For the moment I just do a hook to remove doc folder and it's work.

Nicolas.