Re: FTWCA storing config/ in VCS, reloaded

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> scripts/ ?
>
> /me already has utils/ in the SVN.

scripts was introduced quite some time ago; it's a directory created by
lh_config and usually left empty. however, every helper has set this as
the first location in the path, making it very easy to replace a helper
with a local, patched one.

i'd like to avoid making yet another directory, so that's why i've just
reused that one.

> config.sh implies that it is a shell script. I don't see why it should
> be. See below.

ack. fixed in git; it's scripts/config instead of scripts/config.sh now,
and scripts/clean instead of scripts/clean.sh.

> The major thing missing from there is comments:
>
> 1. Document the options I use
> 2. Easily rem-out options

ack. no idea to solve that, and having perl just for this only is no
good solution for me.