Re: Fwd: Forcing monitor resolutions

Hello all,

El Monday 26 January 2009 20:12:08 Kai Hendry va escriure:
> And Jordi, I didn't think that XDPI was neccessary, so I removed it.

Thie parameter XDPI adjusts the zoom in the graphics screen.
Therefore it is very useful to be able to adjust the size of the letters
according to the needs of each user, and the type of monitor in each system,
I did a look in the configurations of the computers that I have
installed and here is an example of two of them,

export XDPI="88x88"
export XDPI="104x104"

Consider using this parameter,

Regards,