Re: Custom live-bottom script not executed

Cyril Jaquier wrote:
> In order to have my script executed at the end of the boot process, I
> named it 99upgrade. My script is /scripts/live-bottom (I checked the
> initrd image) but is not executed. I renamed it to 20upgrade and... it
> works. So it seems that the last script executed during the live-bottom
> phase is 43disable_updateinitramfs (I also tried with 50upgrade which
> was not executed). The next step is then /scripts/init-bottom right
> before init.

i could not reproduce this. what i did:

daniel4:/home/user/config-daniel/config# find
.
./chroot_local-includes
./chroot_local-includes/usr
./chroot_local-includes/usr/share
./chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools
./chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts
./chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-bottom
./chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-bottom/99foo
./chroot_local-hooks
./chroot_local-hooks/update-initramfs.sh
daniel4:/home/user/config-daniel/config#

whereas 99foo is 0755, for content see attachement,
and update-initramfs.sh is symlink to
/usr/share/live-helper/examples/hooks/update-initramfs.sh

Regards,
Daniel

#!/bin/sh

#set -e

# initramfs-tools header

PREREQ=""

prereqs()
{
        echo "${PREREQ}"
}

case "${1}" in
        prereqs)
                prereqs
                exit 0
                ;;
esac

echo "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
echo "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
echo "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
echo "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
echo "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

sleep 5