Building a Debian mixed live-cd

Hi,

I try to build a Debian live cd. Thing are going well.

I put a apt.conf file in chroot_apt, with the content:

APT::Default-Release "testing";

In the package list I set packages which should be installed from unstable as follows:

package/unstable

When I build the live-cd and when booted, it seems to work ok.

I'm only wondering why there does a preferences file excist in etc/apt:

# Added by lh_chroot_apt remove
Package: *
Pin: release o=chroot_local-packages
Pin-Priority: 99

Package: *
Pin: release o=debian
Pin-Priority: 99

Is this because I installed a few local packages?
Does this harm my system and/or can it be removed?

I've noticed when I installed the live-cd, the mixed system isn't working properly from the start (it installs from Unstable only).
I think I have to do 'aptitude update' first, before it works ok.
Is there a way to let this work ok from the start?

Regards,

\d