reporting live-helper version

Hi,

I've found a problem in the way live-helper reports its version number.
Check the log below (stripped for brevity, kept only the relevant
lines), in special the lines with the '>>' marker:

-----------------------8<------------------------8<--------------------
  terceiro@morere:~$ sudo apt-get install live-helper
  (...)
  Setting up live-helper (1.0.2-4) ...
>>                       ^^^^^^^^^
  terceiro@morere:~$ lh --version
  lh, version 1.0.2-3
>>            ^^^^^^^
  (...)
-----------------------8<------------------------8<--------------------

The problem is that the version is declared both in functions/common.sh
and debian/changelog, so it would be nice if they were synchronized.
This could be done at package build-time, for example, using
dpkg-parsechangelog and putting the right version in functions/common.sh
with sed. If it's ok, I'll write the patch.

Other problem: in the --dump option of lh_config, dpkg-query is used for
getting the version. Isn't that redundant since we already have the
version explictly declared in the source?

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://people.softwarelivre.org/~terceiro/