Re: Echo_*_running functions in functions/echo.sh

Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> They are not being used anywhere, is there a reason why they are still there?

I'm using couple of shell functions for my personal, completely
different things. To keeping track of things easier, I'm sharing a
couple of files, such as echo.sh, between live-helper and my own stuff.
Although it's dead code in live-helper, I'd like to keep it, as
otherwise it gets a real mess with applying fixes/changes on both sides.

Apart from that.. you had a look at i18n stuff, i hope everything is
alright?

Regards,
Daniel