Re: Live CD for multiple locales

On Montag 22 Dezember 2008, Daniel Baumann wrote:

Back for more questions. I have read up on the syslinux stuff.
The plan is to have a boot menu to let the users choose. I established that
even now when I append argugements at the prompt it will start up localized
for XFCE and kbd.

If I understood everything correctly I need to

1) produce a file called SYSLINUX.CFG
2) put this file in ? for LH_Build to pick it up (binary_syslinux ? )
3.) edit the file named binary in the Debian Live config directory to
set "LH_SYSLINUX_MENU" to enabled (?) and "LH_SYSLINUX.CFG" to "SYSLINUX.CFG"
(?)

Any help is appreciated

--
Sebastian Hilbert