Re: Using a local mirror

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 09:43:54AM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:

> > How do I tell dh_build to fetch the packages from our local debian
> > mirror?
>
> you can manipulate the mirrors through lh_config or by editing
> config/bootstrap manually. same with proxy settings.

Thanks.

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding
      in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
      And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the
      glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were
      sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not:
      for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, which
      shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day
      in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the
      Lord."        Luke 2:8-11