Re: "no such script" error

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
>> Hi,

>> $ lh_config --mirror-binary http://localhost/mirror -d 03.12.08
>> --security disabled --apt-secure disabled --packages "less wajig
>> pmount" --apt "-allow-unauthenticated"
>
> Wrong configuration:
>
> -d specifies the distribution of the target (live) system. valid values
> are codenames, e.g. 'lenny' (without '').
>
> --apt specifies whetever apt-get or aptitude shall be used to create the
> live system, using one or the other can have slightely different outcome
> in some corner cases. valid values are either 'apt' or 'apt-get' to
> specify apt-get, or 'aptitude' for aptitude (always without '').

I've fixed the problems you've noted and now my command looks like this:

lh_config \
 --mirror-binary http://localhost/mirror \
 --mirror-chroot http://localhost/mirror \
 --mirror-bootstrap http://localhost/mirror \
 --distribution lenny \
 --security disabled \
 --apt-secure disabled \
 --packages "less wajig pmount" \
 --apt-options "--yes --allow-unauthenticated"

But then I get the following error:

<start>
I: Extracting util-linux...
W: Failure trying to run: chroot /home/wena/live/chroot mount -t proc proc /proc
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
<end>

--
my place on the web: