can't find chroot/boot/initrd

Hi Folks

I dont know if I am doing something wrong:

 lh_config -p studio-lxde
(y created this lists, btw: ardour-gtk is not on debian lenny, not any
ardour*)
 lh_config --bootappend-live "locale=es_ES.utf8 keyb=es"
 lh_config --packages "jamin jackd audacious gamix gnome-alsamixer
mrxvt"

lh_config --mirror-bootstrap "ftp://ftp.ccc.uba.ar/pub/linux/debian/debian"; --mirror-chroot "ftp://ftp.ccc.uba.ar/pub/linux/debian/debian";

This gives me an error:

It can't find chroot/boot/initrd

(because there is no chroot/* at all!)

It's odd, because if I use live-magic to build a live-cd, it works
without any error

But I can't use live-magic because I neet a fully customized live-cd
(another desktop, another kernel, another packages, etc.)

Any help?

Thanks a lot!

--
Marcos GG