Re: Emdebian Grip support

Neil Williams wrote:
> Oops. sorry. I've corrected the Emdebian website too.

thanks :)

>> that's pretty easy, going to gather all defaults i can find and will
>> add them tomorrow.
>
> Excellent - thanks.

done in
http://git.debian.net/?p=debian-live/live-helper.git;a=commitdiff;h=3d1b0f73bd3ba9f17c543879b66ede14b00a7f93;hp=24b8be738572a7d071473c11ab5c3f73d7ea6774

now you can build with 'lh_config -m emdebian && lh_build' and it
*should* result in a proper image, in theory at least. didn't checked
yet if you have lme in the archive. will probably do a test-run this
evening.

> For live-magic, the --keyring option does work for cdebootstrap, maybe
> that can be embedded into the config? I'll look at getting cdebootstrap
> fixed too.

i'll leave this up to Chris. besides that cdebootstrap is faster, i
don't know why he's defaulting to it in live-magic.