Re: Mounting partitions fails

I did the same test with:

# lh_config -p gnome -b usb-hdd
# lh_build

The bug is also visible when you use GNOME. Double-click on "Computer"
and then on any volume you see. Everywhere I tested, I only get the
following error message:

"You are not privileged to mount this volume"

Please, can anybody tell me if (s)he can reproduce the problem?

Regards

Ronny

--
Ronny Standtke                 Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Dozent Medienpädagogik / ICT   Pädagogische Hochschule