Keeping boot/* out of filesystem.squashfs

Le ven 22 ao? 2008 15:04:50 CEST, "Juergen Fiedler"
<juergen.fiedler at gmail.com> a ?crit :

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to keep the contents of the boot/ directory (particluarly
> vmlinuz* and initrd.img*) out of the filesystem.squashfs.
> I tried 'export  MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-e boot -e boot/ -e boot/*"'
> before running lh_clean and lh_build, but it doesn't seem to make a
> difference.

	Hello,

  I've been hit by the same problem, exclusion of some patterns in
MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS doesn't work because mksquashfs requires that these options should be at the end of the command line, but live-helper adds some other options after them in /usr/bin/lh_binary_rootfs...
  I've proposed a patch on this list (see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-June/003799.html) but nobody did care of it at now...

	Fred.