patches for live-initramfs

El Saturday 09 August 2008 23:00:54 Chris Lamb va escriure:
> Also, you have changed things that you don't mention in your message,
> including stuff that would conflict or has already been fixed in Git .. for
> example, quietening output for (e.g.) PolicyKit when it is not installed.

Just in fact, the registration of changes has not been carried with accuracy,
already you have observed that there are other small changes to polish the
behavior of some procedures.

I expect that all the changes impact in the improvement of the package and in
the establishment of Debian Live as a good manner to create and deploy a
modern OS.

Thanks,

Jordi Pujol