Build failure when config and build are on different filesystems

Hello,

in order to speed up my builds, I run them in a directory I mounted
a tmpfs onto. This directory contains symlinks to the config and cache
directories. In my testing environment, this reduces the build time by
two third (I don?t pretend it would be the same for anyone: this
environment has some particularities that explain part of the
performance gain).

No problems so far, until I added a first package to
chroot_local-packages, which triggered a build error:
lh_chroot_sources hard-links such local packages into the chroot,
which obviously fails when these two places are located on
different filesystems.

The attached patch implements a workaround: if the hard-linking fails,
normal cp is tried.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at boum.org>