Jigdo?

Alex wrote:
>My understanding of jogdo is that it is for ISO's that contain *.deb packages...
>ISO's are essentially a concatination of the *.debs with some metadata
>wrapper to make the iso.
>
>The live cd contains UNPAKED debs... so could not work.
>
>I could have missed the whole thechnology behind jigdo though...!

Chris and I have discussed this a couple of times. To make it work,
we'd need to extend the jigdo format quite a bit and play around with
the compression in squashfs. Not impossible by any means, but
definitely not done yet... :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd