NTFS persistence bug still there

Hi all,
the irc mentioned bug about persistence and NTFS is still there, could someone remove NTFS from the list of supported fs in persistence?

Otherwise the system will be left on a shell.

A better thing would be substituting NTFS with XFS, which is supported indeed.

Sorry for not providing a patch, I'm around the world for work and writing this using a bad proprietary web mail interface.

I hope this fix could hit Lenny... Otherwise any guy which boots a persistence enabled live debian on a machine where windows is installed with a NTFS file system would be dropped to a busybox shell. (but also guys with an external NTFS HD connected via USB....)

believed to be clean.