wrong package list

Hello,

I am using version 1.0~a48-1 of live-helper with a personalized list of
packages in /usr/share/live-helper/lists/. It works well unless I put
a wrong package name in the file. In this case, all the process stops
with the message like "NO BINARY FILE FOUND", but I can't see the wrong
package name in the errors. The only solution I found is to try and try
untill I find the guilty package and this cost a lot of time.

Is there a better way to fix a wrong package list ?

Jean-Louis Louere