[Fwd: DL Installer]

For who may concern, thanks for reading :-)
I tried to contact premier Debian Live developer and got no answer. silence.

Anyone's willing to send me a quotation for this?

>> Still I'm very sad Installer is not working and tried to ask how to
>> debug: no answer :-(
>>

> that will be focused next week, don't worry.

Any news with the installer?
I offer my help to test it and debug it, just let me know how can we
proceed.

Do you mind if I offer a sponsorship for it? What would be the most
appropriate way of paying this feature to Debian Live in your opinion?

Much thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Marco Ghirlanda
ArtistX Team