live-helper and resolvconf, live-initramfs

Hi,

I recently tried creating my first LiveCD using the live-helper and it almost
worked like a charm. I had some trouble with the resolvconf package though
which is being installed as a suggestion to network-manager (or rather
dhcp3-client).

resolvconf replaces /etc/resolv.conf by a symlink pointing
to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf. This target doesn't exist on building the
chroot but is seemingly only created on runtime.

When building the iso, lh_binary fails on lh_chroot_resolv install in line 41
which in turn fails on mv chroot/etc/resolv.conf chroot/etc/resolv.conf.orig
in line 50. I tried moving the link manually and it seemed to work but
fiddling with the script unfortunately didn't.

Apart from that, do you think moving the persistent labels and snapshot labels
(eg. root_persistence, home_snapshot_label) out of scripts/live in
live-initramfs would be a viable change? I'd like to be able to change them
although I'm not sure live.conf would be a good place to put them - but
patching and recreating the package seems like too much of a hassle.

Thanks and regards,
Michael