aufs builded from source package raises error

Hi,

I'm building a custom kernel (with geode LX optimization)
based on debian linux-source-2.6.25; with make-kpkg
I build the kernel image and the aufs,lzma,madwifi,squashfs modules.

I get nice .deb packages, but running lh_bootstrap && lh_chroot I get the error
that dpkg exit with status 1 triing to install the aufs.

I use the initramfs from debian-live mirror, with apt-secure disabled, sid image
usb-hdd.

Any idea will be appreciated.

thanks

Giorgio Pioda