Default user decisions

Hello all,

Personally, I have done the null passwords modification in my own version of
live-initramfs.  It is useful for users that have the computer in his house
or they carry their own laptop, then the security is physical, because is
protected the place where the computer is, or the access to the machine is
not possible.
Also it is complemented with a firewall that does not permit the remote access
to the services via the network, and configuring OpenSSH or OpenVPN to work
with identification keys and communications encryption, therefore disable
working with passwords.

Regards,

Jordi

El Sunday 27 April 2008 11:38:10 Tzafrir Cohen va escriure: