postgresql on live CD

On Samstag 22 M?rz 2008, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > What is the proper way to do this ? I imagine I could just let the
> > live-helper install postgresql and replace a few files with the help of a
> > script later ?
>
> either copy the data files in through local-includes, or add a local
> hook that imports with sql. the latter is more flexible, because it's
> (almost) independent of the psql version, therefore i personally would
> prefere this method.

I am trying to use this method. I have sql scripts include which get called
from a shell script.

Here is the error I get when the script is called.

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  mtools{u} syslinux{p}
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 1262kB will be freed.
Writing extended state information... Done
(Reading database ... 63126 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing mtools ...
(Reading database ... 63055 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing syslinux ...
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Writing extended state information... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
Building tag database... Done
P: Begin installing disk information...
P: Begin copying binary includes...
P: Begin copying binary local includes...
P: Begin executing local hooks...
Error: You must install at least one postgresql-client-<version> package.
Error: You must install at least one postgresql-client-<version> package.

The strange things is that I have added postgresql-client-8.3 as a package
explicetly and it appears in chroot.

Any hints ? Thanks

--
Sebastian Hilbert