SOLVED: aufs & realtime patch on 2.6.24

hi junjiro,

> I've tried
> linux-2.6.24.3 + patch-2.6.24.3-rt3.bz2 + aufs 20080317 + rt-compat.patch
> and succeeded.
yes it worked.

> I am afraid you didn't read a note placed at the top of rt-compat.patch.
>Finally, you should,,,
>- link aufs statically
and yes, I'didn't read it.

after aufs was working, i had squashfs give me kernel oops on mounting
squashfs-images. doing the same thing here: got latest squashfs3.3.tar.gz
from SF and patched it into the kernel source, compiled it as module and the
oops had been gone. the debian way, compiling modules extra does not work
here.
this is the succesfull end of an 10 day aufs/squashfs/realtime trip, where
many kernels have been build.

so thank you very much for your help and
KUDOS for you on aufs!

happy eastern
guenter