Runtime error in Debian Live

Celtic wrote:
> export MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-b 64K -no-sparse"
> lh_build

don't do that. as said before, see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-February/003204.html

> To add a specific debian package, just move the .deb into
> config/chroot_local-packages/ directory. Packages included in this
> directory will be copied in the chroot and installed automatically.
> Not work. Not added to iso.

works here.

saying just "doesn't work" doesn't help at all, at least you need to
provide logs and the configuration you're using. see BUGS in
/usr/share/doc/live-helper/ on how to write usefull bug reports.

> If you want to install packages from an unofficial/third-party Debian
> repository, add the source.list entry into
> config/chroot_sources/sources.list.bootstrap and
> config/chroot_sources/sources.list.binary, and specify the packages
> either with a local package list in config/chroot_local-packageslists or
> with the --packages parameter. For more information, read the examples
> in /usr/share/live-helper/examples/sources/.
>
> Not work too....

it must be foo.chroot and foo.binary, the wiki is not up2date.

> 2. Q: How do I add a script running immediately after all other scripts
> when the live system boots?
>
> * A: * Add your script in
> config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-bottom/99script
>
> Note: the hook script must be executable.
>
> It's not works. When I  drop script to
> config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/init-bottom/99script,
> script executed,
> but not too good. Which is the good directory?

the hook thing within initramfs is new and not expected to work yet. the
wiki is wrong if it is giving a different impression.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net