problems with building a source-tarball

Hi all!

I've tried to create a source-tarball (Option: lh_config --source
enabled --source-images tar).

The download works without any problems. But after that, the script
breaks with message:
sed: chroot/grass_6.3~20080307-1.dsc not found

(The grass_6.3~... package comes from my local repository and replaces
the original version grass_6.2.3 from Debian Lenny. [deb + deb-src])

It seems, that this grass-package interrupts the sort process in
"/usr/bin/lh_source_debian".

I've tried to reconstruct this error:

Obviously the command
   apt-get source --download-only <dpkg-selection-list.txt>
(in "/usr/bin/lh_source_debian") fetches not only the grass_6.3~...
sources from my local repository but also grass_6.2.3... from the
official Debian Lenny repository.

Therefore TWO! *.dsc files contain the entry:
   Source: grass

The first of these dsc-files triggers the command
   mv chroot/grass_* source/debian/g/grass
... and moves ALL grass-source-packages into the source/debian directory
(including the BOTH dsc-files!!).
When the name of the second grass-dsc-file is passed by the variable
${DSC}, the sed-command breaks with an error, because the dsc-files were
already moved into the source/debian directory.

I have no idea, for what reason the source packages from both
repositories are fetched. (In the live system is only the most recent
grass binary (6.3).)
Is there anybody who has similar problems with other packages?

If this problem affects other packages, too, it would be helpful to test
the DSC-variable (resp. the existence of the file it contains) inside
the for-loop, before the subsequent sed command is called.

Sebastian H.