Problem with LH generated isos

Good Morning,

I'm trying to build a live iso with live helper, the building process
works nicely and I obtain an ISO, the prolem is that the live system
doesn't boot, and tell "can't access /dev/tty: job control turned off".

I've tried with google but it gives me a gazilion of results with no
apparent solution for live systems.

The configuration is quite plain, i've only added a few packages in a
list and put it in config/chroot_local-packageslists/ and AFAICT from
the the output of lh_build all packages in that list with reletive
dependencies are included inside the iso, so i don't think that the
problem is in the configuration.
I can provide all the needed configuration files.

Thanks in advance

Francesco.

--
:wq