example scripts wanted

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> --packages included gnumed but I guess I need to pull in XFCE to have a
> working window manager.

if you want some 'basic grapical desktop' with xfce, add -p xfce to the
lh_config call.

> One more question. How do I include gnumed from testing since the stable
> version is very old. I guess I have to work with apt-pinning somwhow.

you can put a custom preferences in config/chroot_apt/preferences.
however, building a lenny based image is probably safer/easier (given
that you, currently, you have to include the squashfs antifuckup packages).

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net